TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ACCESS
In consideration of being allowed to use SMRT’s Website, we hereby acknowledge and agree as follows:-
- We / Our company shall
- be wholly liable for ; and
- indemnify and hold harmless SMRT, its subsidiaries, employees, servants, representatives, invitees and agents from all or any inconvenience, damage, loss, claims, actions, suits, proceedings, costs, charges, expenses arising out of or in connection with or related to our / our company’s use of SMRT’s Website.
- That We / Our company shall comply and ensure compliance of all the rules, directions, guidelines, instructions and directives as previously notified or as may be issued from time to time with regard to the use of SMRT’s Website.
- That SMRT disclaims all liability for any technical errors, corruption of data, access (unauthorized or otherwise) to our / our company’s data in connection with or related to SMRT’s Website.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, SMRT shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages of any kind, nor shall SMRT be responsible for any damages whatsoever that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files, errors, defects, delays in operation or transmissions, or any failure of performance of the SMRT Website, whether or not caused by events beyond SMRT’s reasonable control, including but not limited to any acts of god, communications line failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to the SMRT Website records, programs or services. In no event shall the maximum aggregate liability of SMRT exceed, for all matters relating to the SMRT Website, the sum of one hundred Singapore Dollars (S$100.00).
- That our / our company’s use of SMRT’s Website is at our / our company’s own risk including without limitation risks with respect to loss or damage to property or personal data and we / our company accept full responsibility for all damages, losses, costs expenses howsoever suffered or sustained (including those suffered or sustained as a result of Acts of God) for which SMRT shall in no way be held liable.
- The Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act, Chapter 53B shall not under any circumstances apply to this Agreement and any person who is not a party to this Agreement (whether or not such person shall be named, referred to, or otherwise identified, or shall form part of a class of persons so named, referred to, or identified, in this Agreement) shall have no right whatsoever under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act, Chapter 53B to enforce this Agreement or any of its terms.
- SMRT has the authority and the right to at any time it sees fit to change or modify all or any part of these terms and conditions without giving prior notice to us / our company.
- The rights and remedies provided in this Agreement are cumulative and not exclusive of any rights or remedies otherwise available (whether at law or in equity) to any party.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore and the parties consent to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts in all matters affecting this Agreement.
- That to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, SMRT offers no warranties express or implied, regarding SMRT’s Website. SMRT will not be liable to us / our company for the breach of any alleged warranty. All warranties implied by law are hereby expressly excluded.
- That We / Our company are permitted to download and print the materials from the SMRT Website for personal and non-commercial use provided We / Our company do not violate the provisions herein. Subject to such limited permission, we / Our Company is not permitted to reproduce, reverse compile, adapt, modify, distribute, commercially exploit, display, broadcast, hyperlink or transmit in any manner or by any means or store in an information retrieval system any part of SMRT’s Website.
TO PROCEED / SUBMIT